Henderson, North Carolina

I have live all over the World...And I can honestly say I have never meet such a GETTHO LYING PERSON AS...Dr.

Tina Gupta in Henderson NC. Your mouth is the most sensitive part of your body when your already in pain... I when here seeking help for my mouth, I had problems with hot & cold foods... The 1st visit was pleasant and asked me to help her find new patients and I gave suggestions, staff member did act mentally challenged (talking continuously)about her personal life to the Dr.

Gupta while she was working on my mouth...You look over things because you need their HELP!!! But the second visit was from H*LL...I told them "CONSTANTLY" I was in pain and she implied it was pressure I was feeling...being a adult of 54 yrs. and disabled I know pain when I feel it!!! A very long horrible story short...the results of the pain was MOUTH ULCERS in my mouth after the procedure.

I called back and inform them my mouth was VERY SORE... They did not help me so I when to CVS Pharmacy and had the Pharmasist look in month and told him what happen. And he told me I need a prescription for MAGIC MOUTH...Called the office for the prescription before I was to come in to have my mouth worked on again and the call me back and told me they called in the prescription and do not return...Dr. Gupta dismiss me from care...Tried to go to another Dentist and he would not touch me with the Ulcers and the bad dental work she done.

Was told to go back to her by NC State Law she has 30 days to fix my mouth...What did I do that for the whole office start lying on the things I said and done, acting extremely GHETTO...I will not go back in FEAR dental care...I'm seeking the "LORD" to handle this!!!Never realizing this would happen to me totally shocked on the reaction of the Staff and unprofessional behavior towards a patient!!!

Had an Experience with Dr Tina Gupta?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion